This coursemainly explains advanced knowledge and skills of 3D modeling, materials andanimation, requires students to have basic operation skills and application abilityof 3D software. The prerequisite course "Computer Graphics Creation"mainly explains basic knowledge of 3D software, laying a foundation for thiscourse.
This course isan inspection course, which focuses on cultivating students' comprehensive masteryand application of various common animation setting commands of 3d software, bymeans of the case analysis and simple modeling examples, students can recallthe original relevant knowledge as soon as possible and broaden the modelingmethods and ideas of different models.Through case studies, enable students tomaster complex controllers drawing skills, master the Connection Editor, SetDriven Key, Expression, and so on a variety of ways to create animation,interpretation methods of use of deformation device at the same time, the Keyto master Blend Shape fusion deformer create character Expression animationmethod; Strengthen students' proficiency in the course knowledge throughon-site demonstration and individual tutoring. Students are encouraged to makeuse of what they have learned to create.
2. 3D Animation for the Raw Beginner Using Autodesk Maya, Roger King.
3. Understanding 3D Animation Using Maya, Springer.
4. Mel Scripting for Maya Animators, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers.
5. Mastering Autodesk Maya 2016 Autodesk Official Press, Wiley.
6. Introducing Autodesk Maya 2016 Autodesk Official Press, Wiley.